Thursday, February 23, 2012

A rough uninspired week

So I have to say the past two weeks have driven me crazy. My stress level went enormously high and I had a really difficult time trying to focus on anything. So of course sitting down to edit more footage together was a very dauting task. I took a day off and let my partners work on finding new clips to add. When I returned Monday I felt much better and was able to sit down and whip out an intro that allows my entrance in the film to be a bigger surprise. The intro isn't too long, but I hope it works. We also worked on finishing the eye making process. That was extremely difficult to cut down. We had around 20 minutes of footage that needed to be cut down to around 5 minutes. Jacob had a hard time watching me cut down some of his favorite shots. I told him he could make an expiremental film out of the shots we didn't use haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment