Thursday, March 29, 2012

Another Struggling Week

So this week was supposed to be our come-back week. We were supposed to really get the ball rolling and fix this project up. Well, of course, that didn't happen. I was counting on Jacob to get the equipment request in and we'd be ready to shoot on Wednesday. Unfortunately he didn't get the request in, and so we're planning on filming it this weekend. I have so much work to do I'm getting really stressed out about this. This project means so much to me, and I hate watching it fall apart like this. I'm not sure when we will have time to do everything we need to do on this project. I'm feeling really strained, and I'm hoping that my group will help me to pick things up, and we will get started making this thing into the great film that it can be. Here's crossing my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment